It is so difficult to pick just one from so many but here is my attempt at some nominations:
- Best individual blog: This is one I read often to keep up with all things literature: Slightly addicted to fiction – Judy Jagger
- Best individual tweeter: Alec Couros He regulaly shares ideas that are useful and thought-provoking.
- Best ed tech / resource sharing blog: Free technology for teachers: So many tools and always with an idea about how they might be used in an educational setting
- Best twitter hashtag: #tlchat I love reading the tweets that offer so many ideas and challenges
- Best librarian / library blog: NeverEndingSearch from Joyce Valenza. This blog is always worth reading for its interesting, thought-provoking and relevant information
- Best educational use of audio / video / visual / podcast: EdTech Crew. These podcasts offer insights and ideas to all and I also like the challenges it gives me as I try to see how
- Best educational wiki: educational origami
- Best open PD / unconference / webinar series
- Best educational use of a social network: It is hard to choose as I have quite a few that I follow and visit on a regular basis but if I had to pick one – Classroom 2.0 It has such a lot of ideas and suggestions shared although I also really like the English Companion Ning as well
- Lifetime Achievement – Wes FryerI have followed his ideas via blog post and tweets from the time I began to be involved in social networking.