- How Technology Has Transformed the Classroom [#Infographic] | EdTech Magazine “How Technology Has Transformed the Classroom [#Infographic] Infographic compares educational technologies of yesteryear to the classroom resources of today.”
- ICloud.com, Pinterest, MsEdTechie Blog, Video Lessons, 20… – ThingLink A good number of educational tools arranged around useful headings – from ThingLink
- Top 100 Apps for Teachers, Students and Researchers ~ Educational Technology and Mobile Learning From the Educational Technology and Mobile Learning blog – post “the apps cover a wide variety of skills including writing, presentation making, mind mapping, referencing, and many more. In fact, I could not offer you any better than this great list for back to school. “
- 5 Presentation Brainstorming Warm-ups | Ethos3 – A Presentation Design Agency Some simple but effective ideas/exercises to get a session started.
- 13 Great Twitter Chats Every Educator Should Check Out — THE Journal Twitter chats can make a big difference in how educators are improve their professional practice by providing ideas, resources and inspiration in ways that were not possible only a few years ago. Advice for getting started ans a few good ones to follow. Interested in giving Twitter chats a try? Here are a few tips to get you started:”
- Wake Up Brain! The warm-up activities suggested in this slideshow are from Ethos 3. There are explanations of each activity are available in a corresponding Ethos 3 blog post here – http://www.ethos3.com/2010/01/5-presentation-brainstorming-warm-ups/.
- Top 21 Tips For Mobile Learning | The Upside Learning Blog The ideas can be adapted for school situations quite easily.
Posted on October 9, 2013 by Rhondda